2010年9月1日 星期三

Baseball Game of Minor League (Valley Cats vs Valley Renegades)

Stadium in Troy

Last Saturday, I went to a baseball game with whole bunch of international students.

 I don't remember if I have ever been to a baseball game or not, but I thought this might be my first time. The free tickets gave out few days before the ball game, and I was on the waiting list. At that day, I decided to give it a try. I went to the place where we should wait for the school bus. I thought there might be someone who would not show up. There were someone who canceled the booking, but I was at the end of the waiting list. I have no chance to go. But at this moment, there are two Korean girls who gave up their tickets(they were on the top of the waiting list). Because they want to go together(they were three girls), I had that spot. I am so lucky, and felt thankful.
School Bus

We took the bus to Troy where the stadium is. And we had some food there. Soon, the ball game started. At the first, I felt excited. But the ball game itself is too boring. It was not the game which is professional, so me and my friend started to talk.
日本棒球女孩兒

At the end, the team we supported won. And there was firework after the game. It was good but too long.
冗長的煙火預告

Although it was not a good game, but I spent good time with my friends.

我的破英文到此結束,我已經掰不下去了,總之就是我上禮拜六去了小聯盟的棒球比賽,我以為會很好看,但是球賽本身一點都不刺激,而且中間有很多很蠢的餘興節目,大家也都沒有很認真的在看,但還是聚集了很多人,滿不錯的,可以體驗當地美國人的悠閒生活。
得來不易的票和我的大臉
少女啦啦隊

我真後悔之前在西雅圖沒有去看大聯盟!!鈴木一朗比這些小咖好看多了!!
癟腳球員

沒有留言:

張貼留言